Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CEO emails

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CEO emails

Hello! I am trying to gather emails for CEOs for some company's I have late payments with. Some are as new as a year old and some 5 years. (Will it make a positive effect on my score to at least have some removed?) will you please be so kind to send me a message if you know any of the emails? Thank you!

Victoria's Secret (Comenity)
HH Gregg & Care Credit (Synchrony)
Kay Jewelers
M&T Bank
Great Lakes Student Loans

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: CEO emails

I wonder how much effort is worth trying to get a late payment removed that is 5 years old. Might want to work on that one last.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thank you! I figured it's not having much affect now
Message 3 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

You may want to work on it last, but at the same time don't forget about it. Best of luck getting them removed.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!  Any luck in finding contact infor for Comenity Bank?  I've been searching with no luck!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello! I am trying to gather emails for CEOs for some company's I have late payments with. Some are as new as a year old and some 5 years. (Will it make a positive effect on my score to at least have some removed?) will you please be so kind to send me a message if you know any of the emails? Thank you!

Victoria's Secret (Comenity)
HH Gregg & Care Credit (Synchrony)
Kay Jewelers
M&T Bank
Great Lakes Student Loans

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! No, I did not, unfortunately Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.