Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFNA GW letter

tag
Ottley
New Contributor

CFNA GW letter

I am wanting to get 3 lates removed from cfna and want to know if anyone has had any sucess? I have sent out a GW letter already and recieved a response saying I needed to inform them of incorrect information. Has anyone had any luck with them? if so any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CFNA GW letter

@Ottley wrote:

I am wanting to get 3 lates removed from cfna and want to know if anyone has had any sucess? I have sent out a GW letter already and recieved a response saying I needed to inform them of incorrect information. Has anyone had any luck with them? if so any help is appreciated.

I would send your next letter to the office of the CEO. You are asking them to remove derog info as a goodwill jesture...

Message 2 of 5
Ottley
New Contributor

I have searched the internet for information on CFNA to no avail. I have found this info and will be sending good wills to the CEO. Here is the information for any one that may need it. I will continue to update with progress.

Alfred Policy
Chief Executive Officer

Credit First National Association
6275 Eastland Rd
Brookpark, OH 44142-1301
(Mod Cut-This direct number cannot be posted in the public forum)

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey OP, 

Have you made any progress with CFNA? I have a 60 day delinquency dating back to 2009 (I know, it'll drop off soon); that I'd like to get removed if I could.

Wondering if you've gotten anywhere with them?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
JMCB
Regular Contributor

Anyone have any updates on getting a goodwill from CFNA? Thx

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.