Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFPB SUCCESS! SO GREATFUL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CFPB SUCCESS! SO GREATFUL

After educating myself for a few months on these boards, I decided I had nothing to lose by filing a complaint with the CFPB on 4/21/16. Over the past yr I have filed about 4 disputes to have a collection acct removed from my CR for an ambulance ride that I did not take back in 2010. Always the sames response. "After reviewing the acct we find that u r responsible for the full amount due." On May 4th I really received an email stating that United Collection Services Inc. responded to my complaint and agreed to delete the collection from my CR. It only took them 6 days to actually do what they said they were gonna. I am so greatful to the people on these forums, who share their experiences and information so people like me, who would have no clue how to go about fighting against big corporations when something that is impeding their rebuild could not otherwise be remedied.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CFPB SUCCESS! SO GREATFUL

Always great to hear! Congrats

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CFPB SUCCESS! SO GREATFUL

Congrats!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.