Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFPB midland

tag
Muff
Regular Contributor

CFPB midland

I have a tmobile account on my CR reporting to all 3 bureaus by midland funding llc Sept 2014 I requested validation of debt. After no response I filed report with CFPB as I had already planned to do..was just hoping midland responded before I did. I submitted my report Oct 12.. As of today midland has responded to CFPB complaint stating basically I should of disputed this debt years ago, but they will remove it from all 3 bureaus anyway💃💃 yay! It's a pretty old debt, I was told by t mobile that May 2015 would make 7 years. Just glad to see the CFPB did work for me💃 

EQ 618
TU 627
EX ?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CFPB midland

That's great! And very quick!

What did your complaint say, if you don't mind me asking? 

I'm also in the middle of complaining to CFPB  for Midland for my TMobile acct.

Message 2 of 7
starry1
Valued Contributor

@Muff wrote:

I have a tmobile account on my CR reporting to all 3 bureaus by midland funding llc Sept 2014 I requested validation of debt. After no response I filed report with CFPB as I had already planned to do..was just hoping midland responded before I did. I submitted my report Oct 12.. As of today midland has responded to CFPB complaint stating basically I should of disputed this debt years ago, but they will remove it from all 3 bureaus anyway💃💃 yay! It's a pretty old debt, I was told by t mobile that May 2015 would make 7 years. Just glad to see the CFPB did work for me💃 

I've been trying to help a friend file a CFPB complaint online, but it never sends him an email.  Is it broken down or something?

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 3 of 7
Muff
Regular Contributor

Sorry for the delay , my complaint was based on th contract being canceled by t mobile not me. They canceled my contract because I lived in a bad area service wise & was roaming off other towers. I've sent two complaints & both times I was responded to by email!

EQ 618
TU 627
EX ?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the same tactic. I brought up the lawsuit where T-Mobile was cramming charges and they deleted it off my credit reports. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the same tactic as well and received a response that this is being delted from all CRAs Smiley Happy  This really works!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.