Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE Bank GW Success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE Bank GW Success!!

I sent Chase a GW letter about a week and a half ago.  I never heard anything and thought my letter made it to a waste can.  Today I received an email from a woman in the executive office saying she had results and I could discuss this over the phone with her.  I called and after talking to the nice woman, she said she is going to have my whole trade line deleted!!  She followed up by saying she was sending me a written letter confirming the actions.  I am so excited and have to thank all of you for the wonderful information posted in these forums!!  I still have several baddies to go but with such good luck on my first one, I am confident I can get more removed.  Thanks again!! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
sunnie_321
New Contributor

Re: CHASE Bank GW Success!!

can you PM the address you used? I emailed the CEO but got no response.

Thanks!!!

Message 2 of 7
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Thank you for the info, and congrats on the delete.Smiley Tongue

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 7
jervusboy
Established Member

Congrats!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunnie_321 wrote:

can you PM the address you used? I emailed the CEO but got no response.

Thanks!!!

That's the email address I used.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!!  I found these boards last month and that is just one small step in the right direction. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
gogo1960
Established Member

Hello and Congrat!!!

Could you please PM me email or phone number for Chase...I have this one Chase CO and really need to get it deleted....

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.