Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE SUCCESS!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE SUCCESS!!!!!!!

Wow, this was a great day, I just got off the phone with Chase and at first was told they had reviewed my account and there was nothing they could do... I then hit a lot of points that I had made in my GW letter, and also offered to pay off the balance on the account - about 200.... this seemed to help and next thing I knew, they had agreed to delete the tradeline!  I love Chase!  

Message 61 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had two late past 30 days on my credit report

One is 4 years ago

Second one was with-in 1 year.

I was able to dispute the 4 year old one with the 3 agencys.  In my dispute letter I said Chase is not able to prvoide me documentation for this account.  I had previously talk with CSR at chase, and it was a nightmare, and they were not willing or unable to send me the info I required.

The second late payment is with in one year, I was not able to dispute with the 3 Agencie.   Chase customer people pulled it up and said they cannot remove items that are reported accurately.

I talk to Chase Corporate, and they again stated they are unable by law to remove items that are reported accurately.

Message 62 of 95
tsever01
Valued Member

How can I find the email address that you used to contact the CEO for Chase?

Thanks in advance!

Message 63 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked my credit report, and my Experian PLUS reported a 30 pt jump! I also checked MyFico Equifax, and it had not updated yet.  Does each bureau report things like that at different times or should I get back in touch with Chase?  Thanks!

Message 64 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I am new to the process of trying to clean up and rebuild credit. I had a Chase account that I opened when I was 20 for my boyfriend at the time, and added him as a AU to the account ( wish I knew better back then what could happen). Well long story short the card was maxed out, we broke up, and the responsibility fell on me. The balance was listed as a charge off, and I paid it off to Chase Directly within 3 months. If is still reporting late on TU and Chargeoff on the other 2. WHat is the best way to try and get this deleted. If anyone has the contact info for the CEO of Chase, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Message 65 of 95
Redissochi
New Contributor

I am new to this forum and I too am trying to rebuild my credit. I have a chase account on my file that is damaging me and is not even my account! Zill I sent you a pm I hope you can pass on that valuable info!! Glad to be here!!

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 66 of 95
2NE1
Established Contributor

I'll make this fair... anyone that wants the CEO e-mail address, send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to provide you with the info! Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 95
Redissochi
New Contributor

So I sent off my email does anyone know how long it takes to receive a response??

Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Message 68 of 95
Redissochi
New Contributor

Just wanted to update this thread with some semi good news. I got a call today from the executive department at chase and explained my situation and the very nice gentleman I spoke with told me he would call me tomorrow or Friday with an update. It sounded like it may be good news so I have my fingers crossed. I have a very old WAMU credit card that I was an auth user on that belonged to my mom that eventually closed out with a balance of $755. My mom put the credit card on her bankruptcy 6 years ago and I was stuck with carrying the debt on my credit report because I was an auth user. It is KILLING my score so I hope he can get it deleted for me. This website is AWESOME!! If I never stumbled upon it I would have just went and filed bankruptcy and been stuck with that on my report. Now am cleaning up a lot of issues and I hope by Oct. my score is 720+ so I can purchase my new car!!! :-)

Message 69 of 95
firetech593
Regular Contributor

Could I get that contact info please?

Thank you so much.

God bless,

Rob

Message 70 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.