Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE or Citi good will?

tag
MP14
Established Member

CHASE or Citi good will?

I looking for any information on success or failure with Chase or Citi on good will deletes or good will PFD's.

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: CHASE or Citi good will?

Good morning,

If you haven't already, try using the search box for that info.

Are you wanting lates removed,if so when did the lates happen?

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have multiple 30 days late with Chase Auto Finance. Due to unemployment, I have been consistently 30 days lates for the past 12 months until this October. I am now current and will continue to be so I was considering sending a GW letter with my December payment to see if they would consider removing some of my late pays now that I'm back on track again. Has anyone experienced a similar situation and if so, has anyone had any luck? Thank you, Angela
Message 3 of 4
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

I can not speak about Chase but I did have luck with Citi. It was about 6 years ago when everything was going bad for myself. The outcome is they did accept a PFD after numerous attempts. They removed the entire TL which actually was beneficial for myself at that time. After about 60 days I reapplied for the card and was approved after the 7-10 day notice. 

Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.