Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK or TU report

tag
Katheryne88
Regular Contributor

CK or TU report

Senex had reported me as owing them $743 a couple of weeks ago, not my debt so I disputed it from all bureaus and EQ and EX deleted it right away, the disputes with TU came back as correct every time.
After calling them 100088266 times and being treated like poop, literally, they treated me like I was less of a person even hanging up the phone on me multiple times.

So I went to the BBB and complained, they responded saying I was responsible for the debt.. This has been extremely exhausting and frustrating, they're the only Collection on my report.

Anyways, I have been disputing it over and over for the past 2 weeks. Today I opened up TU website and it's gone, but it still shows on my CK account.
Which one should I trust?
Hopefully it won't show back up again.

Starting score May 2015 500's across the boards
Now - 610 EQ 598 TU 597 EX
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CK or TU report

I say give it a few days, if it really is gone CK will update it. I had a collection pop up today on my EX, CK has yet to report it. I expect CK to report it by next week sometime. CK is pretty bad for getting your score but they tend to report events on your report pretty accurately from my experience. Hope it's gone GL  

Message 2 of 4
Katheryne88
Regular Contributor

Yeah I was wondering if CK would continue showing although TU doesn't anymore, like which one is the accurate one??? 😒
I'm checking CK again today, tomorrow, everyday... Until I don't see it anymore. I wanna click on the little Collections tab and see it empty.. Now onto. FP CO that I'm paying in full and my credit will be clean!!!!

Starting score May 2015 500's across the boards
Now - 610 EQ 598 TU 597 EX
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

CK only retrieves 1X per week. On the app or the website it will say how many days until the next update.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.