donewith600

CL Decrease? ?

I have had a JCP card for 5 yrs now and last month I got a letter saying that they were decreasing my CL from 300 to 100. In the 5 yrs I've had it I only have 1 late of 30 days around 6 months ago. There reason was cuz my score went down but a week later I was approved for an old navy card through the same bank.
My question is who do I contact to get change my cl back. Is it possible? As well as getting the 30 day late removed.
Frequent Contributor
twall06

Re: CL Decrease? ?

Yeah I would call in to see if they would increase it . Do you ever use the card?
donewith600

Re: CL Decrease? ?

I tried calling the GE backdoor number but they transfered me to JCP and they said NO. Maybe I got the wrong number for GE?
Yes I use the card frequently and always pay it off. Lately I've even had credit where I pay to much on it.
Can anyone send me a good number to call?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}