cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLEAN REPORTS!!! NEVER take "No" for an answer!

tag
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

Re: CLEAN REPORTS!!! NEVER take "No" for an answer!

No late pays... all major derogs... collections, charge offs... check out my rebuild log in my siggy below!
Our 2014 Rebuilding Log- Check Out Our Progress!
In Our Wallet: NFCU Cash Rewards $14k | NFCU LOC $15k | NFCU LOC $12k | NFCU Platinum Visa $8.5k | NFCU Platinum MC $1k Discover IT $1400 | Walmart Store Card $1.4k | Synchrony $1k | ToysRUs $500
Message 11 of 15
alvon123
Super Contributor

@lmfields84 wrote:

Just sharing my excitement that I just received a call from the executive office of MedStar Health- I wrote a letter to the President about a medical bill ($250) that I wanted to PFD- on the grounds that they sent all the statements to our old address (confirmed by their rep even!).  When I spoke to both the hospital AND the collector, they refused- the hospital billing dept. supervisor even said that it was not even possible to remove it once it is on your credit (insert eye roll here).  I told the woman that was not true, and that I had NO incentive to pay this bill without removal.  That ticked her off, but I did not care.  I wrote that letter 4/1- and today the office called, accepted the payment, and put in the request for removal.  This is the LAST baddie on my husbands report- which means, for the first time in a LONG time, his report is finally completely CLEAN!!!  This is an unbelieveable victory, words cannot express how thankful I am to everyone on this forum for their help, insight, posts, PM's... just, thank you. Heart

congrats!!!!! WTG!! Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 15
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

Thank you!  Now on to our next goal- approval for a CC, refi, and/or personal loan at NFCU... I know it is ambitious, but you never know until you try!  Any advice on how to approach this?  I am waiting until a couple removals happen (confirmed PFD's that haven't updated yet... come on, MAY!) then I am pulling my husband's MyFICO scores (all 3).  Hoping to see a signifigant change with a clean report, even though he has no revolving CC's.

In Our Wallet: NFCU Cash Rewards $14k | NFCU LOC $15k | NFCU LOC $12k | NFCU Platinum Visa $8.5k | NFCU Platinum MC $1k Discover IT $1400 | Walmart Store Card $1.4k | Synchrony $1k | ToysRUs $500
Message 13 of 15
JPeanut503
Frequent Contributor

@lmfields84 wrote:
No I did not send payment with the letter, just sent a heartfelt letter with request to contact me to make payment. I have done this several times and it has always worked Smiley Happy

Would you mind pm me the letter you sent.  I am getting no where fast with PFD on a $130 medical CA on my report.  I would really appreciate it, I have sent numerous GW's so far with no response....I have even tried emailing but the local office doesn't seem to care and the "main" office is in India Smiley Frustrated

Beginning myfico score watch 608 (4/4/14)
EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
**Goal Score: 700 across the board
Message 14 of 15
lmfields84
Regular Contributor

Did you contact the OC?  The doctors office, hospital, etc.?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.