Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMI GOODWILL DELETION FINALLY !!!!

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

CMI GOODWILL DELETION FINALLY !!!!

Hi everyone I am in the waiting game now for this account to be removed off my EQ and TU report. It has been a week now since I recieved the magic email that this account would be deleted and the aud deletion was sent.  Need Advice, if this account is not removed in a timely manner would I be able to send the email the the two credit bureaus to assist in removal.  In the email the aud control number was not mentioned does anyone know who has been through this how I can get this number.  Thanks for any information.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Re: CMI GOODWILL DELETION FINALLY !!!!

Hi,

I can only share my one experience....When I had a CA signed letter stating that they would delete the account and they didn't, I then sent the original letter to the CRA's and they did nothing. CRA's do not take the consumers word for it. I suppose we live in the photo chop era now.  CRA's take their orders from the creditors, not from the consumers. I only got the deletion after I filed a complaint with the BBB (but this company happened to be a BBB affiliated organization, otherwise, no dice with the BBB).I don't think having the e oscar number helps anyway.  YMMV.

I have read that some CA's delete in batches. This has never been my personal experience however - CA removals for me happened much much faster, like five working days max.

I guess I would wait 30 days max and if it's not off, then Plan B, then Plan C (AG's office).

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.