Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMI confirmed delete 1 month ago

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CMI confirmed delete 1 month ago

The acc't is only showing on EQ, but hasn't budged since Nelson Wilson said via email that it had been processed for deletion (1 April). Exactly how long should we let it continue to sit on DH's report before we send the email to the CRAs and try to get them to delete?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CMI confirmed delete 1 month ago

ivyalmighty wrote:
The acc't is only showing on EQ, but hasn't budged since Nelson Wilson said via email that it had been processed for deletion (1 April). Exactly how long should we let it continue to sit on DH's report before we send the email to the CRAs and try to get them to delete?

They can be very slow updating.At times it can take 30-60 days.....you can try a dispute as *not mine*
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did that about one week after his email. Came back verified two weeks later... I'm afraid I won't be able to dispute it again.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was it only showing on EQ? If so...did they request for the CRA to delete themselves...or were they going to wait until they usually report to the CRA...if they were going to wait..then it still should be coming off soon...maybe they reported at the end of April..and now it's up to the CRA to delete...but then again maybe they never even put the request in...in my experience...my company put in a request last Sat....Tues it was deleted from EX....Yesterday deleted from EQ..waiting on TU....
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was only showing on EQ. He said they had submitted for the delete, but added the usual precautionary "however it can take the CRAs 30-60 days to update their files so please be patient." I'm not sure I believe that line.. feel like maybe they didn't submit the delete & that is their way of seeing if we'll just forget about it by the end of 30-60 days...
Message 5 of 7
granny031350
Established Contributor

I would be sending another email asking if it has been deleted as of yet.  Yesterday, Drive FInancial deleted their duplicated account from my EQ and today, it is gone.  I think Equifax updates just as fast as the delete is done.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never accepted the 30-60 day thing. ATT told me that once and I said well did it take you that long to put it on there? It was deleted the NEXT day.

Of course, everyone that came on the phone I told them to transfer me to their supervisor.

Put the pressure on them.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.