New Contributor
Renata

CMRRR -- when to start the clock? 30 days or 45?

[ Edited ]

I am trying to figure out when to start counting the 30 days to expect a reply from CRAs. Is it the date that I posted the letter, or the date that they stamped it as received? Am I supposed to +5 on those 30 days for mailing?

Additionally, when does the 45-day clock come into play re: disputes?

-Renata ~ on a positive credit quest.
It's a long road...
TODO: Paid off all outstanding debt 12/10 :: Correct all inaccurate items on CRs (ongoing) :: Send out letters of GW 6/24 :: Save for deposit on secured CC (ongoing) :: Apply for secured CC :: Get TU FICO :: Get EX FICO :: Get EQ FICO :: Choose longterm CMS
New Contributor
Renata

Re: CMRRR -- when to start the 30-day clock?

Any thoughts on this?

It's a long road...
TODO: Paid off all outstanding debt 12/10 :: Correct all inaccurate items on CRs (ongoing) :: Send out letters of GW 6/24 :: Save for deposit on secured CC (ongoing) :: Apply for secured CC :: Get TU FICO :: Get EX FICO :: Get EQ FICO :: Choose longterm CMS
New Contributor
Renata

Re: CMRRR -- when to start the 30-day clock?

^^^

It's a long road...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+