Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO from GECRB Paylpalsmartconnect

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CO from GECRB Paylpalsmartconnect

@apoplex2 wrote:

The written letters no response yet. The ones I emailed all resulted in me getting called to tell me that they are "legally required to report any negative information". Now I cannot understand how it is not illegal then to do PFD agreements, which according to this forum has been done by GECRB. In fact it seems even more illegal to me to make PFD agreements for some customers and to punish others like me who paid instantly the first time they heard that they owed money.

@apoplex2 wrote:

Thanks will try. In all my GW letters to GECRB I have not been making any excuses and just squarely blamed myself. I worked the LERS thread separately with them. I guess I'll make a new GW including the LERS collection details.

Thanks !!

You were lied to.  The CSRs know absolutely nothing about reporting.  They read whatever script pops up on their screen.  The Federal government even has a program that will remove satisfied IRS tax liens.  If it was illegal then how would they do it.  The law specifies that any information that "is" posted must be correct.  It never says anything at all has to be posted.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.