Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO paid- can we make it a positive acct

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

CO paid- can we make it a positive acct

If you have a paid charge off - is there anyway you can turn it into a positive account or only wait to it comes off?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

Re: CO paid- can we make it a positive acct

I think the only way to do it is to GW the OC if that is who's reporting. I wish you the best.
Message 2 of 7
oracles
Valued Contributor

thanks wahmom, but what do I tell them in the GW letter. Do i tell them to just make the account good. I dont know.
Message 3 of 7
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=rebuildingcredit&message.id=11682&query.id=91595#M11682

Hope this helps.

Message Edited by wahmom on 07-01-2008 11:12 PM
Message 4 of 7
oracles
Valued Contributor

thanks wahmom, appreciate the help
Message 5 of 7
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

No problem. Let us know if it worked or not. Is it the OC or CA? Which one is it?

I'm trying to get some goodwill from a HSBC CO. I know, I know next to impossible but I'm faxing, emailing & mailing everywhere in hopes of getting a sympathetic ear somewhere.
Message 6 of 7
oracles
Valued Contributor

i just posted another thread about the companies. They are all OC. I am trying to help my friend with her credit report. If we can get it to be good instead of coming off, that would be even better. I'll let you know but also let me know how you did with HSBC because that is one of the companies she is dealing with.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.