Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLLECTION AGENCIES NOT LISTED-WHY??

tag
butterflygirlinluv
Regular Contributor

COLLECTION AGENCIES NOT LISTED-WHY??

I don't think i'm looking at my full-description credit report. I received my fico score and report through this website, but my collection accounts are not showing the collection company..just the original creditor. Where can i get my full-in detail CR??
When I go under collection accounts this is what it looks like...

why isn't in showing the collection agency??
Collection on debt to: Credit One Bank

The collection agency "146yc12066" was hired to collect a debt of $715 originally owed to "Credit One Bank" on account number "XXXXXXXXXXXXX5633".

Collection agency [?] 146yc12066 Original balance [
?] $715 Current balance
[?] $714 Status
[?] Unpaid Date assigned
[?] Nov 01, 2006
Date reported [?] May 01, 2008 Date last active [?] Apr 01, 2006 Date paid [?] Not Reported Date closed [?] Not Reported Original lender [?] Credit One Bank Account number [?] XXXXXXXXXXXXX5633 Type of account [?] Not Reported Account holder [?] Individual Type of credit [?] Not Reported Payment status [?] Not Reported Largest past balance [?] Not Reported Amount past due [?] Not Reported Account descriptions [?] Not Reported

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: COLLECTION AGENCIES NOT LISTED-WHY??

You need to get your full report...have you gotten your free ones from...

www.annualcreditreport.com
Message 2 of 6
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

It's actually showing "146yc12066" on your report??  Did you get just one report or all of them?
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many times the collection agencies name will be masked like that on your myFICO reports.

Usually the reason is because the CA has notified the CRA that they handle medical accounts.

While your collection may not be medical in nature, all collections from a CA that has notified the CRA of providing medical information will be masked.

The ones that show like that on myFICO reports.......when I pull my reports through TrueCredit, it don't even list anything for the CA's name.

You will have to get your reports directly from the CRA to find the name of the CA or call the CRA and ask them, using the partial account number that is shown.

As another poster suggested, if you haven't already, get your free reports from www.annualcreditreport.com
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The collection agency "146yc12066" was hired to collect a debt of $715 originally owed to "Credit One Bank" on account number "XXXXXXXXXXXXX5633".

I would say that this is a debt from Credit One Bank.....have you ever had a CC from them?  If so what is the DOFD/DOLA      

Message 5 of 6
butterflygirlinluv
Regular Contributor

I pulled my credit report..yes it is from Credit One and the Dofl Dofd are within the last two years
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.