Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMENITY/ANN TAYLOR GOODWILL SUCCESS!!!

tag
Meeza24
Established Member

COMENITY/ANN TAYLOR GOODWILL SUCCESS!!!

So last Friday I paid my Ann Taylor and Victoria Secret account balances in full. Ive been stalking MyFico credit tracker to see when the zero balance will hit my CR and how much my score will go up. So I called Ann Taylor customer service. Spoke to a really nice guy and asked when they report to the bureaus. He said once a month but asked why. I told him that Im shopping for a mortgage and Im trying to pay down my credit obligations as much as possible so get a boost in my score. He said well you said the magic word! He said that as a one time courtesy they can clear my payment history for any lates to help out!!!! He took off 2 late payments without me even asking! He told me to make sure I call all of my credit card companies and ask. He said they cant go all the way back to when the account was first opened but if youve had any within the last 12 months they can at least do that! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: COMENITY/ANN TAYLOR GOODWILL SUCCESS!!!

Can you please PM me the # you called. I've been trying forever it seems to get Comenity to remove some lates on my account which is PIF.
Message 2 of 5
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Nice. I like to read about goodwill success stories. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
crissyanj
Contributor

That's great...congrats!!!
Message 4 of 5
Meeza24
Established Member

Just call the number on the back of your card

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.