Established Member
Want2BFinanciallyFree

CONFUSED - 32 Point Drop & Increase in 2 Days?!?!?!?

Hi everyone,

I'm really confused!  I just received an email alert from Score Watch that my score had dropped and that an account listed on my report had changed.  I logged in to myFICO to see what was going on.  The Score Watch alert dated 2/17/2010 shows a decrease of 32 points, leaving my score at 488.  The details on the change includes two listings that I am disputing and notes that a reinvestigation is in process.  Just because I'm disputing and they're investigating, my score drops 32 points?

So, I pull one of the 2 remaining Score Power reports that I have.  It has today's date, 2/18/2010, and shows my score at 521 - one point highter than the last alert from when I had judgments removed.

What's up with this?  Is my score 488 like Score Watch says or 521 like the Score Power report says? 

Please help!

Thank you!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+