cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONTACTS FOR GW E-MAILS/LETTERS (HSBC/BEST BUY, CHASE, CITI, IMAGINE, SALLIEMAE)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONTACTS FOR GW E-MAILS/LETTERS (HSBC/BEST BUY, CHASE, CITI, IMAGINE, SALLIEMAE)

Hi everyone,  I know this is a long shot, but I was hoping someone could provide me with the backdoor phone #'s/e-mails/addresses that you've had successful deletions with for the following companies:

1) HSBC/BEST BUY

2) CHASE

3) CITI

4) IMAGINE

5) SALLIEMAE

I have latenesses with all of these, and for most, it's only ONE late payment out of years of payments.  Also, HSBC, CHASE, CITI, IMAGINE have all been paid off and have no balances.  Any contact info for any of these companies would be AMAZING.  Thank you so much.  I know you can't post them here, so if you have them, please PM me.  The higher up the food chain, the better!  Thanks so much in advance!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: CONTACTS FOR GW E-MAILS/LETTERS (HSBC/BEST BUY, CHASE, CITI, IMAGINE, SALLIEMAE)

I read somewhere that Imagine went bankrupt and sold their debt/accounts off... so... GW is probably not an option.. I did a CRA dispute and it was dropped off my report. Mine was showing an incorrect balance.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CONTACTS FOR GW E-MAILS/LETTERS (HSBC/BEST BUY, CHASE, CITI, IMAGINE, SALLIEMAE)

Anyone?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate to be a pain, but I've read so many posts with people who have these contact e-mails/numbers...can anyone please PM me the info if you have it?  I'm also doing research on my own, not looking for a free handout.  Thanks!

Message 4 of 8
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

You need to give it some time:

First off, you posted this less htan 24 hours ago. Most of the hard hitting, big time helper posters don't check every day.

Secondly; it is Sunday, you cannot do anything today anyway.

Thirdly; be creative, take time using the internet and you can find someplace to send these letters so.

Fouth, the more you demand in a short period of time, the less likely people are to help you.

Give it a couple days; you will get repsonse.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 5 of 8
Boy
Established Member

Chek you inbox.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I know...I'm just anxious to get things going.  I'll cool my jets a little.

Message 7 of 8
AvaMommy
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have contact info for Citi and Orchard bank HSBC/Cap1?

Thanks

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.