Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COULD EQUIFAX ONLY BE DO THIS ?

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

COULD EQUIFAX ONLY BE DO THIS ?

Hello forum .

during this time i joined this forum, ive been going through much headache,disputing, errors, logging into 4 different montoring, websites,

8 months having no clue how to dispute,no clue, Identify theft, during the times where i first posted  I begined,with anger and frustration,mad mistakes,

i did not owe accounts, that was opened, nearly the same time, I opened, a credit card,from capital one,i tried to locate,2 accounts after i disputed on line with Equifax 

i jointed there monitoring, products sense 0ct 2013, my first dispute was 10/23/2013,when i disputed and got notice my idenity was compromised during between these times i was traveling i filed all document after coming to this forums of identity theft, filed every possible documents, TU/EX, I never had a problem they took my idenity serious. Equifax, everyytime I contacted them, everytime i wrote to them. they did he opposite, first !! i disputed 3 items 10/23/2013 they all came back  his belong same day Validated thehis Belongs to me,I called very one/creditors,# on the report, faxed EQ, the police reports,Affidavtt,  and very angry, when i contacted them regarding thhat account a very rude(disgruntle) rep,when i was explaining to this rep,about there is no HSBC acount confirmed by Capital one, or HSBC, 7 times,from 10/23/toJan 2014

ok to the point .during that time they reported the wrong account as fraudulent accounts mistake, they wouldnt not take off an inquiries fraudulent until 6 months,they changed,information,udated, when a collection agency malipulated, my credit file updated,due to they bought the debt without any proof documents, i filed BBB and lawsuit they closed the account i made them send and sign  account closed and will not be sold to another collection./HSBC .came back with a letter from nowhere, 

they validated the debt and will report correct info to CRA, Ex deleted there TL .capital one deleted there trade from an account that i had was open . but EQ put account back on my report shows open ,paid agreed, when its supose to be closed. sense 12/23/2013 last payment,, capital one covered this mistake by we closed your account because we assumed fraudulent activies and im not responable , not the case,Mistake,bounced me around to fast talking "liars" (sorry they promised to fix the problem and here im trying to protect me idenity, my credit  score is going up and down without any credit to compare it to actually .EQ/website,three days ago 656/ after an email i sent, my compliant, i get a email back recieved your email we sent it to the dispute department : GREAT" i did not mention disputing in this email.just the proplems.anyways .where was i .. 656, credit  score, today pulled my reort becoming an everyday thing,619,fico . three days 585.EQ.fico ..

ok i hope it kinda makes sense where im am now and why I made this statement Could equifax on be doing this,or have some control ?

here is whats strange. all my accunts what have  closed open collections, all updated ?? All updated.i did not dispute,and the one account they are reinvestigating  a late payment cap1  is still in disputewas  udated, the  closed, accounts I have been disputing 7 seveval times , last reported 1/02/11/ and mostly HSBC . EQ date account open 10/26  HSBC /10/1  / cap 1 same account opened 10/12/ these two are closed charged off paid /trans/sold/ collection that bought the account closed the account,but HSBC  they are still reporting and updating .. the account . to stop right here prob, ,ost are confused ,I have many print outs seeing my report making a pattern where when bring it up, i get a B,S answer. 

this patern does not make sense. updating my reports,when there is actually no investigation , how can they show an update when an investigation has not been completed yet ?  investigation on this 06/07/2014 estimate 07/07/14

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: COULD EQUIFAX ONLY BE DO THIS ?

You may be at the point where you should contact a consumer attorney and file suit against them.  If they will not fix the problem, make them fix the problem and collect for the hardship that has befallen you.

We do love to help, but we have our limits.  Sometimes you just have to take them to the matresses.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 3
NY2014
Established Contributor

Re: COULD EQUIFAX ONLY BE DO THIS ?

I agree with you shogun it's making me a bit crazy.getting a bit to much for me to deal with something that's getting to the point getting obsessed in frustrations trying to do the right thing and it bits you back. To the point sending more money and knocking on the front door to the CEO . But seriously I believe your right . I'm losing a battle by wearing myself down . First thing next week going to contact a consumer lawyer to see if there is a problem or a shrink lol
Thanks again for your respond I'll take this advise seriously....
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.