Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA's...Whats up?

tag
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

CRA's...Whats up?

So I recently GW'ed an old joint account with lates. The account has updated on all of my spouses reports, over a week ago. The account has only updated on Experian for me.  How is it that joint account can update for my spouse but not me?  Its the same account after all.  Grrrr@CRA's

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CRA's...Whats up?

Yeah the updating is, in general, odd. TU used to be the worst for me and was seemingly always 30-60 days behind EX and EQ. Now they're my best and speediest. Perhaps they only batch update their databases at certain times and you hit them right at the cutoff? The world may never know. Grrrr@CRA's indeed!
Message 2 of 7
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I know its senseless at times. Its just killing me that its not updating on Transunion and Equifax.  Im sitting at a FICO of 697 on Equifax, and I want to be bumped over 700 lol!  I am also waiting on the Transunion update to buy my FICO there.  Yeah, patience is a virtue, but instant gratification just feels better!

Message 3 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Looks to me like a creditor reporting issue rather than a CRA issue.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I were that close to 700 ... yeah I'd pee a little. I understand
Message 5 of 7
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

Ackward....
2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 6 of 7
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Really Robert? Even though my spouses already updated? If it was a joint account, how could it only change for one of us? Dont they report by account? Or is it by individual person?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.