Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT REBUILD JOURNAL

tag
bobbycredit
Valued Member

Re: CREDIT REBUILD JOURNAL

Thank you very much! I hope you find the success you're looking for as well.

Currently I'm still sitting with 2 medical collections from 2009, both of which refuse to PFD. :/

Message 21 of 30
xaiduz114
Regular Contributor

ALL my collections are from medical. D: Not fun lol. Waiting on a response to my first PFD sent right now. It's been almost a month since they first sent me a letter, and about 2 weeks since I went my PFD. I hate the waiting game lol.

Starting Score: EQ 478 | EX N/A | TU 540 - 5/2014
Current Score: EQ 475 | EX 582 | TU 589
Goal Score: 700 by 5/2015 - My Credit Rebuilding Journey!
Collections (MED): DCS Financial (4) | Columbia Collectors (1) |
Dynamic Collectors, Inc (2) | Professional Credit Services (2) |
CMRE Financial Services (1) | Total: 10
Charge-offs: IQCU (1)
Cards I'm aiming to get:
Unitus Community CU SecuredBofA Secured
Message 22 of 30
bobbycredit
Valued Member

Decided to apply for the Walmart credit card since that's where we do the majority of our grocery shopping. Approved for $700. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 30
xaiduz114
Regular Contributor

@bobbycredit wrote:

Decided to apply for the Walmart credit card since that's where we do the majority of our grocery shopping. Approved for $700. Smiley Happy

A very big congrats!! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 478 | EX N/A | TU 540 - 5/2014
Current Score: EQ 475 | EX 582 | TU 589
Goal Score: 700 by 5/2015 - My Credit Rebuilding Journey!
Collections (MED): DCS Financial (4) | Columbia Collectors (1) |
Dynamic Collectors, Inc (2) | Professional Credit Services (2) |
CMRE Financial Services (1) | Total: 10
Charge-offs: IQCU (1)
Cards I'm aiming to get:
Unitus Community CU SecuredBofA Secured
Message 24 of 30
bobbycredit
Valued Member

Applied for and approved for both Chase Freedom ($1500 CL) and AMEX Blue Everyday ($1000 CL)! I was a bit disappointed about the timing because I thought my utilization had been reported, but it turns out Barclay didn't report the payoff yet so I was at 44% util at the time of the app. I think my limits could have been higher. I suppose I'll have to take advantage of the 61 and 180 day AMEX 3x CLIs to reach 9000?

Current utilization after paying down all cards is around 10%. Looking for scores to update after Barclay reports. Currently my scores are higher than my signature scores with 44% util, so the boost in scores when the report hits should be interesting. Hoping maybe EX can hit 700 for the first time in my life.

Total line of credit is now around $6000. I haven't missed any payments since this thread began. I still have 3 bad accounts on my report, 1 paid off (comcast), the other 2 are medical. Unfortunately they've both refused to PFD. They'll drop some time next year.

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all your success and two new tradeline.
Message 26 of 30
bobbycredit
Valued Member

Wow... decided to go for one more. Applied at Lowes, was approved for $1150. Called for recon and got $5000!

I also just got approved $6600 for a personal loan from Avant Credit to take care of a debt. Things are starting to look up!

I had $200 total CL when I started this thread. Now I'm at $10,450 total CL. Not as impressive or as quick as some others here, but I'm definitely proud of the progress.

Message 27 of 30
bobbycredit
Valued Member

Thanks Sweet!

Message 28 of 30
bobbycredit
Valued Member

Approved for the Capital One Venture $10,000 CL! I'm going to garden now for 6-12 months...

Message 29 of 30
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@bobbycredit wrote:

Approved for the Capital One Venture $10,000 CL! I'm going to garden now for 6-12 months...

Excellent, grats Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.