Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT SCORES!!

tag
funny26
Established Member

CREDIT SCORES!!

HI i wanted to ask i have been working on my credit in august my credit was 601,6o4,638 and yesterday wich am so excited about 619experian,643equifax,,trans? why is exprian so much lower then equifax and trans are thanks for reading

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CREDIT SCORES!!

Congrats on the scoring bumps 

In my case it's always EQ that's slow

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 8
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Exp- 330 to 830

Eq- 280 to 850

TU- 501 to 990

The score ranges youre talking about usually fall place in the same credit risk grade.

imo, I agree with the poster that it is Equifax that takes forever to update and also that most credit card companies look at Eq from the 3 for some odd reason.

Congrats on your credit increase, could you list what exactly you did to help raise them?

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 3 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 4 of 8
masscredit
Valued Contributor

My EQ is always the highest. Do you have something on one report that isn't on the other? That might be helping or hurting your score. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 5 of 8
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Experian has always been the highest for me. Equifax has always been the lowest. 

Message 6 of 8
funny26
Established Member

THANKS, everybody for giving me info. its been a five yr process finally 2 months ago  I found this forum what I did to increase my scores were  leave a balance on my credit card I was always told use it and pay it off but my score never increased so I  put 80 dollars on my 500 limit capital one card and also 5 things came of four by goodwill which were medical and from the same company they agreed and one fell off from age and one I disputed and they voluntarily took it off. So its been busy month 

Message 7 of 8
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@funny26 wrote:

THANKS, everybody for giving me info. its been a five yr process finally 2 months ago  I found this forum what I did to increase my scores were  leave a balance on my credit card I was always told use it and pay it off but my score never increased so I  put 80 dollars on my 500 limit capital one card and also 5 things came of four by goodwill which were medical and from the same company they agreed and one fell off from age and one I disputed and they voluntarily took it off. So its been busy month 

Good work, WTG! And congrats on the CS jumps Smiley Happy  

For me, EQ is also my highest score and EX is the lowest because it's the one showing more inquiries.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.