Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CROWN JEWELERS

tag
jazzyj85364
New Visitor

CROWN JEWELERS

I haver NEVER had one problem with this company. Their products are not cheap, they do NOT ruin, they do NOT rip you off, and I have been dealing with them since early 2000 off and on. They respond quickly to emails and phone calls. they have a legitimate store in Dallas. IF you are charged a late fee maybe you were late. I never was. IF they report you to a credit report companies maybe you ripped them off or did NOT pay your balance. Any company or financial institution would do the same . There are always 2 sides to every story.
You pick a item, you make the down payment, you get the item, you pay your monthly payments or pay more or even off, that part is your choice. If you are late, expect a late fee. Once it is paid on time in the time frame that is it. BAM!!!!!! Now places like Fingerhut, 5th Ave, any many more, even secured credit card companies are the rip offs. They sock it to you. Fingerhut has the cheapest merchandise I have ever seen. Been to a rent to own company, they jack prices up just like Fingerhut. Be a reliable consumer and maybe just maybe your CREDIT score will improve. At least you will nevrr pay more for the asking price with Crown Jewelers as you do with the others. Happy shopping from ARIZONA. A satisfied consumer here.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Leadberry
Established Contributor

Re: CROWN JEWELERS

Excellent post.  You have contributed a vast wealth of invaluable knowledge to this community.

FICO Scores 800+
Message 2 of 18
jazzyj85364
New Visitor

Thank you.
Message 3 of 18
randyrhodes
Established Contributor

Wow. Just wow.
Message 4 of 18
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: CROWN JEWELER'S

Plethora of information thanks

Message 5 of 18
meehan22
Frequent Contributor

@Leadberry wrote:

Excellent post.  You have contributed a vast wealth of invaluable knowledge to this community.

What this person said. Smiley Very Happy

Wallet: Chase $6,000 - Discover $1,500 - Walmart $2,200 - Voyage FCU $1,300 - Zales $2,300 - Elan Fin: $12,500(AU, reporting) - Chase $8,500 (AU, reporting) 1% UTL
Message 6 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 7 of 18
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

Not sure what the point of the post is.

Maybe to show that they work on commission? Smiley Wink

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 8 of 18
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

Not sure what the point of the post is.

Maybe to show that they work on commission? Smiley Wink

no it was to contribute to good of the people

Message 9 of 18
randyrhodes
Established Contributor

I'm sure everyone has seen billy Madison? This reminds me of the debate. Not a single sentence that resembles a coherent thought? Lol. Just messing with OP. This would have been better with some sort of "lead to"
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.