Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS dropping fast..HELP!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CS dropping fast..HELP!!

hello everyone so i have a question to ask on behalf of someone..

they had a furniture account that was financed through wells fargo...now in the 2 years the account has been open no late payments...but one just this december...the account was brought back up to date, but they just got a letter in the mail today the account has been closed due to violation of terms. they called and were told nothing could be done they would have to reapply? now the credit score has tanked...any one any advice...please help!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CS dropping fast..HELP!!

@Anonymous wrote:

hello everyone so i have a question to ask on behalf of someone..

they had a furniture account that was financed through wells fargo...now in the 2 years the account has been open no late payments...but one just this december...the account was brought back up to date, but they just got a letter in the mail today the account has been closed due to violation of terms. they called and were told nothing could be done they would have to reapply? now the credit score has tanked...any one any advice...please help!!!

There isnt enough info here to give you a way to go. What does their overall profile look like?  Other open accounts?, Balances??  Where did the score come from?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CS dropping fast..HELP!!

i sent you a private message

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.