Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU luv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CU luv

We are into rebuilding and doing pretty good. Our only Visa had been with our former CU in another state. It is pretty well maxed.  We have slowing moved most of our banking to our new state and new CU. Started with a direct deposit of my paycheck, then my SS now that I'm retired and beginning in 2016 all my husband's retirement except for some small pensions. Then we opened a Xmas club account. Last week we decided to at least apply for a cash rewards Visa with the new CU. Instead of doing it online, we went in. The customer service rep asked what we wanted our limit to be. The other Visa is 4K. I was hoping for maybe 1500. She suggested 5K and my husband said yeah that was what he was thinking too. I didn't dare look at him!!Smiley Surprised

That was Thursday. She called on Friday asking when we could come in again to sign the papers!!!Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

We are doing a 3500 balance transfer from old to new. The APR is 1.99% until Sept.1, then it's 13.99%. The other is 14.99%. So we'll be able to have more going to the balance instead of $45 a month in FC.

We'll be using it to run the monthly expenses and getting the rewards while still getting the UTI where it should be.

Pretty happy right now!! And I love both my CUs!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Method2Madness
Regular Contributor

Re: CU luv

Congrats! That's a great SL!

Total Available Credit: $145,950   ||Feb 2018||EQ08-705||EX08-728||TU08-741||

Message 2 of 3
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: CU luv

Congrats on the new account and the changes you and DH are making. Smiley Wink

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.