Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CYBERONE28 REBUILDING PROCESS

tag
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Re: CYBERONE28 REBUILDING PROCESS

I try to tell myself (and my husband) not to put much weight into the eliminateidtheft scores...  Smiley Happy

My EQ score on there was like 555 the other, and my actual EQ fico score is nearing 640.  So don't stress about those, keep up the good fight!

Message 11 of 14
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@cyberone28 wrote:

3 revolving accounts reporting 

1ST PROGRESS/1ST EQUIT

Current

CAPITAL BANK

Current

WELLS FARGO BANK

Current

INSTALLMENT

FAMSA INC

Current

waiting  on firstprogress open sky  and famsa to report  withing a week!!!

also paying in full first premier bank total  $486  this week!!

keep it up guys!!! 

im trying to get a secured loan but im not a member of any credit union ANY ideas where i could get it??

my girlfriend stopped me today from making a huge mistake i almost apply for a macys store card... would it be a HUGE DENIED and a ugly HP..

your first progress is already reporting its not gonna say First Progress 1st Progress is them i have them and thats how they report no clue but *shrugs*

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 12 of 14
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

Your FICO® score has gone up to 539 on May 3, 2013.  Smiley Very Happy

5/3/2013539Score Watch® alert: Your score reached your target of 539. More info

Smiley Very Happy    Smiley Very Happy    Smiley Very Happy  

I WANT TO SEE THOSE GRATS!!! PEOPLE!!     1 point.. but is 1 more than yesterday!!

Hey my credit is not that bad.. at least i got a couch with a 87% APR Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 462 Smiley Sad journey started on 3/29/2013
Current Score: EXP 715 Smiley Happy EQ 720 Smiley Happy TU 700 Barclaycard fico Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700+ one day Smiley Happy update... 750+ across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 14
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on everything. I would recommend against getting a secured loan. I was considering it for a long time and was approved for a credit builder loan w DCU. My research made me come to believe that it is too much work and risk and hassle to get a secured loan and pay it as a means of improving credit score because the models just don't weight these loans enough for it to be worth it. Better to just get another card and pay it on time. I would suggest paying down your first premiere and then cancelling the card as soon as you can get something better with no annual fee...If you are looking for a credit union, DCU is a good one. Good luck and congrats on your progress.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.