Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ca not able to dv

tag
brentlamb6708
Valued Member

Ca not able to dv

I have a collection from a insurance company I worked for, the ca documents to support that the debt is valid is only pay stubs. I requested contracts proving that I agreed to be held responsible for any charge backs, and they can't provide them. Now what should be my next step? Send all of the paper work to the cra's? They also have the date I quit off by a month and a half.

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 2/04/2012 611
Goal Score: 10/01/2012 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Ca not able to dv

It's 2am and maybe my brain isn't working 100%, but I'm confused.sorry.

What was the debt for?     And what does charge backs have to do with it?

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
brentlamb6708
Valued Member

The debt is commission that I was paid while employed by a insurance company. The charge back is when some one cancels there policy before a year is up. Hope that clarified it some.

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 2/04/2012 611
Goal Score: 10/01/2012 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

This sounds more like a wage issue,   Is this even legal for an ex-employer to come after you like this, involving a CA ?

I would consult an attorney, first visit is usually free to find out if you have a case or not.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.