Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called Experian and......

tag
Melanie220
Frequent Contributor

Called Experian and......

I called Experian to inquire about my FPB C/O that is due to fall off next month to see exactly when it will fall. ( Beginning, end or middle of the month) and the rep said that he was putting in a request to have it removed and it should be off within 72hrs!!!! Yay!!!
Although this is my oldest account when I paid the CO in April FPB went in and CO months going back 24 months! Hopefully I don't loose too much from AAOA?!?'
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 2 of 16
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

Re: Called Experian and......

I would think that whatever you lose in AAoA will be made up for by the removal of all the CO notations.  Keep us updated, please - I've got a couple paid COs that are due to fall off in the next 6-12 months and would be interested in your experience.

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Message 3 of 16
Melanie220
Frequent Contributor

I definitely will!!!! I'm still waiting on Sallie Mae to remove a lot of late payments too. I have 90+ and 150+ days late for about 6 mths on two closed student loans from about a year ago that we're deferred. They say it should be updated by the end of this month! Hoping I can get into a car for a decent interest rate soon!
Message 4 of 16
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

Are you a member of a credit union? Or can you become a member of DCU? I had an AMAZING experience with them yesterday and this morning and am so very thrilled with the rates they gave me to refi my auto loan.

Message 5 of 16
Melanie220
Frequent Contributor

No I'm not Smiley Sad what is DCU?
Message 6 of 16
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

www.dcu.org - it's an online/in person credit union.  If you aren't employed by, or a member of, one of the organizations listed, you can join by making a $10 "donation"/member dues to one of the charitable organizations. If you search the boards for DCU, you'll see a lot of positives on them.

Message 7 of 16
Melanie220
Frequent Contributor

Okay!!! Thank you!!!!! Smiley Wink Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 16
Melanie220
Frequent Contributor

I just updated score on Quizzle and although its a Fako it's up 21 points!!! Good bye FPB!!!
Message 9 of 16
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.