Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called Experian today to get an early exclusion for my last paid account a

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called Experian today to get an early exclusion for my last paid account a

I called Experian today to try and get an early deletion on the last account on any of my reports BB&T $1160.00 paid in full in 2010. The account is showing paid in full charge off however falls off in Feb 2016. After being extremely polite and courteous and asking for an "Early Exclusion" they still would not delete the item. I know that the supervisor has the codes for deletion removal however I am soooooooooo close to having all 3 reports clear and building positive credit. Does anyone know of another angle to get an early exclusion? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AKO17
Regular Contributor

Re: Called Experian today to get an early exclusion for my last paid account a

I asked for a supervisor and they deleted 2 baddies due to fall Feb 2016. I've even asked for the supervisor's manager. Experian is generally pretty lenient about EEs, as is TransUnion. Equifax is the difficult one. I'd try again and ask for a supervisor or higher. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Called Experian today to get an early exclusion for my last paid account a

I just called back and spoke to a supervisor and she said that the "Early Exclusion " would be in Feb 2016. She said that the account was scheduled to be removed in May 2016 however they delete 90 days prior. She then proceeded to tell me it was Federal Law that it stay on my credit as a Paid in full account for the entire 7 year period. What a bunch of SH*&.. It would be different had I not paid it in full 5 years ago and left them with an actual write off however as soon as I found out that my X-Wife overdrew the account I paid it. URGH.... This is literally the last account I have left on my reports. My Equifax is clear and Transunion is showing this same account and its scheduled to be removed in may 2016 however no one uses Transunion. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.