cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calvalry and L.J Ross. Desperate...Any Help!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calvalry and L.J Ross. Desperate...Any Help!?

Had a Collections with Calvary in 2011 Settled in Jan 2014 (Credit Card Bill)

Had a Collection with LJ Ross in 2011 Paid in full Jan 2014 (Medical) *This one is so irritating. I had a small copay of 50.00 and I never received the bill. But I was not as educated as I am now and didn't know I could dispute the charge since I was not notified. 

I am trying desperately to clean up my Credit. Things are going slow, but good so far. I want to send GW letters to both of these Collection Agencies in hopes they will delete the collections off my CR. I have heard the best way to send GW's is via email but I don't know how to get any contact information for the Managers or Executives? 

Does anyone know how I find that information???? Or can give that to me?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Calvalry and L.J Ross. Desperate...Any Help!?

@Anonymous wrote:

Had a Collections with Calvary in 2011 Settled in Jan 2014 (Credit Card Bill)

Had a Collection with LJ Ross in 2011 Paid in full Jan 2014 (Medical) *This one is so irritating. I had a small copay of 50.00 and I never received the bill. But I was not as educated as I am now and didn't know I could dispute the charge since I was not notified. 

I am trying desperately to clean up my Credit. Things are going slow, but good so far. I want to send GW letters to both of these Collection Agencies in hopes they will delete the collections off my CR. I have heard the best way to send GW's is via email but I don't know how to get any contact information for the Managers or Executives? 

Does anyone know how I find that information???? Or can give that to me?

You have been misinformed the best way to request GW is thru the mail to the office of the CEO or owner of the company.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=10837157

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! This information is more helpful then you can imagine.

I heard that sending an email/fax may expedite your response time. Also sometimes a Certified letter comes off as aggressive and too formal, and the idea is to make the letter feel personal and affable. 

Message 3 of 4
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I have a question for you, please ck your message inbox.  Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.