Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calvary Collection Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calvary Collection Help

Well I never thought I would be able to say I was down to my last baddie but I finally am!

Has anyone had luck getting Calvary deleted. I only have two weeks before credit needs to be run for my mortgage.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Calvary Collection Help

Just sent them a DV letter, so I'm following this too.

Message 2 of 7
MrTom
Frequent Contributor

I have been fighting the last year to get the Calvary Tradeline removed from my report for a very ligament reason.

Starting Score: May 23, 2016 EQ 537 TU 518 EX 548
Recent Scores: EQ 839 TU 824 EX 821
Goal Score: 840
Current Vantage 3.0: 808
Mortgage Scores August 18 2017: EQ5 684 TU4 692 EX2 690
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I never thought I would be able to say I was down to my last baddie but I finally am!

Has anyone had luck getting Calvary deleted. I only have two weeks before credit needs to be run for my mortgage.

I was able to get the collection removed.  When I paid off the account, they sent me an email with a survey, and as the whole process was distasteful dealing with them, I filled it out and there was a question in regards to what would have made the process better and I replied the deletion of the tradeline and I don't remember how long it took, but I got an alert from CCT about a change in my report and I logged on and Calvary was gone. 

Message 4 of 7
MrTom
Frequent Contributor

Do you still have the email address you E-Mailed?

Starting Score: May 23, 2016 EQ 537 TU 518 EX 548
Recent Scores: EQ 839 TU 824 EX 821
Goal Score: 840
Current Vantage 3.0: 808
Mortgage Scores August 18 2017: EQ5 684 TU4 692 EX2 690
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrTom.

I'm sorry; that was a while ago and I didn't keep the information.Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

To the OP:

Have you already paid the debt that is/was under collection?  If not, perhaps a PFD offer....

Is the debt considered legitimate?  If not, have you previously sent a DV request or disputed the debt?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.