Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calvary Portfolio Deleted !!

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: Calvary Portfolio Deleted !!

@susieqj wrote:

I filed a BBB complaint against Calvary portfolio for reporting the incorrect DOFD from an old HSBC account. I received a letter today through the BBB website saying that the information is correct but in the name of customer they are deleting from all credit bureaus and would stop all collection effort. I doubt very much that they would delete an unpaid collection.  I am very glad because I almost paid them in March when I got a settlement offer from them but when I asked if they would delete they said no.

sorry, but if the claim was ligit then why are they removing it?  details please and congrats

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Bank Charge off- This one was literally a pain in my butt..   Last Year i disputed them with the CRA and they came back verified.

On April 4th i sent an email to First Premier that i got off this forum.. I had multiple inaccuracies on my report.  

they responded to my letter basically saying that the information Was correct and then proceeded to include 15 copies of statements that they mailed with the last few months of that contract.and that they dont delete accurrate information.. blah blah

So then I sent a Debt Validation letter to their mailing  address, I also disputed it at the same time with my Equifax and Transunion.  

About 2 weeks later I got a notification from transunion that they account was being deleted. I have no idea which one worked but THANK GOD something did.

Now its not showing on any of the credit reporting agencies!

Message 12 of 15
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

Congrats

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently was able to get Calvary deleted by disputing my Equifax and Transunion reports. Was surprised it got deleted. It was settled collection. Of course Experian is playing hard ball but I'm still going to keep trying.
Message 14 of 15
MrTom
Frequent Contributor

I had a paid calvary deleted.  It was a big pain in the ass fighting with them for over a year.  I finally filed a BBB complaint they responded sayig how they are right and I am wrong,and ended the letter in the interest of customer service they will delete their trade line.

Starting Score: May 23, 2016 EQ 537 TU 518 EX 548
Recent Scores: EQ 839 TU 824 EX 821
Goal Score: 840
Current Vantage 3.0: 808
Mortgage Scores August 18 2017: EQ5 684 TU4 692 EX2 690
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.