Valued Member
bigjay4x4

Re: Calvary-added new collection

Well I am hoping it is the lesser amount of time. But we shall see I suppose. Thanks for the info.
Valued Member
bigjay4x4

Anxiously awaiting responses.... These have to be the longest days ever! Wishing to hear something sooner rather than later.
Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Keeping fingers crossed for ya!

New Contributor
ABuckNow

So frustrated for you, what a nasty thing they did.

Fingers crossed, chin up, deep breath.

You WILL get there, one way or another, keep us posted!

Valued Member
bigjay4x4

Well still nothing from this crazy mess! I thought I might have gotten some letter from someone by now. Because of this when my CC updated it only raised my score 4 pts. Now I am 37 pts away from home ownership. I am beginning to wonder if its really going to happen at this point. We had a time line to be moved into a home by the end of August. Not looking too good right now :smileysad:
Valued Member
bigjay4x4

So frustrated, still no news from anyone yet...UGH :smileysad: I know they still have a week, but this is driving me mad. Checking myFico a million times a day hoping to see an update before an alert and checking CK and CS just a much even though I know they don't update everyday. Getting anxious, I just wish I would hear something or see a bump in my scores. Do you think that if they delete this collection it will bump my score up a lot?

Contributor
kaymom

I filed a complaint against them also with BBB on 05-21-2013 and received a response from them today, 06-05-2013. Cavalry agreed to remove their tradeline from all three mjaor credit reporting services. I'm so EXCITED!!!:smileyvery-happy:

I hope you have the same luck or even better results. Keep us posted!!!

A Fresh Start
Valued Member
bigjay4x4

That's so awesome. Wish I was having better luck. How did you file with the BBB? Fax, email or online? I still haven't heard anything so I am thinking that I will re submit it.

Valued Member
bigjay4x4

Finally!!! I rcvd a faxed AUD from Cavalry yesterday. I am very happy but I am wondering how long it will be before I see an alert from SW and a score bump. And how many points I will recover from this mess. It would be perfect if I would get all of them back coupled with another month of my CC reporting I should be ready for a mortgage loan. Anyone know for sure?
Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Unfortunately, rarely do you regain all of the lost points.  And a deletion will not get you a score/alert (B U M M E R ! ! !)

I'm waiting for two CA's to be deleted, so I will keep you informed of the increase.  You do the same!

and C ON G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+