Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campus Partners

tag
2NE1
Established Contributor

Campus Partners

Does anyone have the CEO's e-mail contact? or the Chairman? or the Accounts Manager, etc etc etc.?

I've accidentally let a $12 late fee go past 30 days and it has been noted on my CRs. I thought their late fees would roll over the next billing statement just like SallieMae does theirs... ugh Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Campus Partners

What was the billing due date, and when was it paid?

Message 2 of 4
2NE1
Established Contributor

Due date was on 6/9 for $120. I paid the $120 a few days after and did not noticed they added a $12 late fee until I got a SW EQ alert saying one account has a 30 day past due with a total of $12. SallieMae usually gives you a 15 day window to pay it after due date and if you still happen to be late they just roll over the late fee balance to the next billing date. I figured this student loan company would do the same but I guess their payment system's different.
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If the last bill stated an amount due of $120 and you paid that billed amount prior to 30 days after the billing due date, then it would not be a reportable 30-late.

If the $120 did not fully satisfy indebtedness, then I would assert that a new bill would be required on any unpaid amount.

Still being within 60 days of the billing date, you have, in my opinion, basis for filing a dispute under the Fair Credit Billing Act.

I would file a dispute with the OC under the FCBA for lack of proper billing, and a dispute under the FCRA for improper reporting of delinquency that had not reached 30 days past a due date set in an actual billing.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.