cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Midland do this - paid as agreed and in the middle of it add a 120+ I have never paid them!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can Midland do this - paid as agreed and in the middle of it add a 120+ I have never paid them!

I'm having the same problem with Midland they have not provided any information after I DV'ed them. 

If you decide to sue, make sure you contact the Better Business Bureau it will help your case.

The BBB of San Diego was more then happy to help me out.

Message 11 of 13
Veee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can Midland do this - paid as agreed and in the middle of it add a 120+ I have never paid them!

Thanks for the input, I'm just hoping it doesn't come down to that! Smiley Happy
Myfico scores as of 11/12/08 TU 750 EX 722

MyFico scores as of 9/20/08 TU 638 EX 663 EQ 691
Message 12 of 13
Veee
Frequent Contributor

Well with all my excitement with PenFed I tried Chase as well ...

Declined!  I spoke with Lisa from a back door # here because I actually wanted to cancel the request but it was too late.  Lisa was very helpful and said the only thing hurting me was the Midland collection and if I could get rid of that it would be approved.  So, now I have to figure out how to get rid of them in 30 days Smiley Happy

Lisa tells me that Midland is reporting as a Savings & Loan / Mortgage company ... WTH!  These people are changing things every month! 

I really have to figure out what to do with this Midland account!

Myfico scores as of 11/12/08 TU 750 EX 722

MyFico scores as of 9/20/08 TU 638 EX 663 EQ 691
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.