cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone PM a good email or address to send a GW to DIviersified Consultants for Sprint bill?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone PM a good email or address to send a GW to DIviersified Consultants for Sprint bill?

Can anyone PM a good email or address to send a GW to DIviersified Consultants for a Sprint bill? I got a phone at Bestbuy, then took it back within the 14 days, but for some reason Sprint didnt ever change that, so when I left they charged me for leaving early. Ive been fighting with Sprint and Best Buy for months, but I just gave up and paid. I tried to get them to do a PFD, but they refused. My next course is a GW letter. Its now been a 30 point total hit, it dropped 8 point today when they updated it to paid, even though its was updated last month too. Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can anyone PM a good email or address to send a GW to DIviersified Consultants for Sprint bill?

I sent a GW to the email listed on DCI website last night at 9:20PM, and explained the situation, and asked that they delete them or at least update them from "paid collection" to "paid". I got a response today.

All account are updated accordingly. If you have further questions please give our office a call and one of our representatives will be able to assist you

Thank you

Not sure what she means at this point, but Ill keep my fingers crossed!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.