cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help with this CitiMortgage tradeline?

tag
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Can anyone help with this CitiMortgage tradeline?

Is the date of first delinquency being calculated correctly for the reporting 7 year period? November of 2007 was the date I was current on this account.

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Can anyone help with this CitiMortgage tradeline?

Yeah, it looks like it is.  Their estimated date of removal is acutally at 6 years and 10 months.

DoFD is the time you first became delinquent and never brought the account current again, plus 180 days.  For the most part they remove everything at 7 years, or a few months early just to be safe. They actually have about 7.5 years before removing.

Message 2 of 7
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

Yeah, it looks like it is.  Their estimated date of removal is acutally at 6 years and 10 months.

DoFD is the time you first became delinquent and never brought the account current again, plus 180 days.  For the most part they remove everything at 7 years, or a few months early just to be safe. They actually have about 7.5 years before removing.

Thank you very much for your input.

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 3 of 7
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Sorry, I misread the part about you bringing it current in November 2007. Did you ever bring it current again after that?
Message 4 of 7
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:
Sorry, I misread the part about you bringing it current in November 2007. Did you ever bring it current again after that?

Nope, never, I mean I pay a month but I was still late and that's why I think it isn't right.

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 5 of 7
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

The Septemeber to November of 08 area does look wrong. Its hard to see, but it looks like it goes from 30 days late in September to OK in October to 60 days late in November.  The January through April reportings appear okay, but they are wrong if you were never current after November. Do you have copies of any of your statements? Or your bank records throught that time? I would try disputing directly to CIti. I would try to come up with any proof for your case that you could, even calling them and requesting all the old statements before disputing. The CRA disputing process is flimsy and lazy and rarely gets desired results. 

Message 6 of 7
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

I'm going to see if I can find any of the statements.  Smiley Wink

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.