Godzilla75

Can anyone provide me info on how to get inaccurate info removed from CRs?

I lost my wallet and am now dealing with Identity Theft. I have inquiries on my reports that I would like removed. I disputed but they came back as verified. I called the FTC and they said I need to write the CRAs to have them removed. That was all the info they gave me. Can anyone direct me on where I can find info on the process? Also, if anyone else has done this, have you had issues in doing so? I have police reports but I don't know if that will help in getting inquiries removed since there were no accounts associated with them. My CRs also show closed cards. My mail was lost and late on three occasions the replacement cards were cancelled and are now showing as closed accounts is it possible to have those removed as well?
LIGHTNIN

Re: Can anyone provide me info on how to get inaccurate info removed from CRs?

Here's some info from the FTC, that I believe will help you...http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/consumers/defend.html

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}