Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i expect a bump? or drop?

tag
cazz
Regular Contributor

Can i expect a bump? or drop?

Ok to make a long story short... I have a lot of new things reporting and im not sure how it will effect my score

Capital one auto reported 7-22-13. .       paid/closed.  it dropped my score 13 pts.

New auto loan reports.  8-10-13            $19000 car loan first payment on time. .          bump? Or drop?

New bestbuy cc reports 8-2-13               80% util.  i know thats a drop

Cc#1.  reports 7-27. .                                 $300CL 8% util                      

Cc#2.  reports 8-6-13                          $200 CLI SO $500 CL. .  9%util

I have no collections as of 3 weeks ago..prior to that i had no collections but 1 reported on my transunion and experian reports so i did a pfd and its now gone...my bestbuy card is now paid off i just couldnt payit in time before the statement date...

Cc#1 and #2 are not new i got those in feb and may i keep them at low util

So with all of this being said can i expect a bump in my score or a decrease because of the bestbuy cc??? Im currently at a 660 fico the capital dropped me 13 pts i was at 673???

Help please

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Can i expect a bump? or drop?

Message 2 of 5
DaBears
Senior Contributor

+1 and also a hit to your AAoA.

Message 3 of 5
cazz
Regular Contributor

Yea i think i already got the hit for the AAoA..and is it possible to bring my scores back up before January 2014 since  my bestbuy and all of my credit cards will be reporting 9% or less util starting in September?

Message 4 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Yes, as soon as you pay off/down your cards, and they report the new balances, your scores will go back up.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.