cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone critique my dispute letter to the CRA's?

tag
revivemycredit
Valued Member

Re: Can someone critique my dispute letter to the CRA's?

@AlphaKenny wrote:

Ok so I just back doored my TU report and this tradeline is even more confusing than the other two CRA's.  TU has only 5 months of reporting (the first 5 months including a 30 day late 08/2009).  Then in the the "Pay Status" section it says "Account Paid in Full, Was a Repossession".  Also, in the "Remarks" section it says "Paid Repossession".  Technically that is accurate, but since there isn't a "RPO" code in the Payment History, is this even coded as a repo?  Also right under the "Date Closed" there is another remark saying "Maximum Delinquency of 30 days in 08/2009".  THEN it says the estimated time that this item will be removed is 03/2016.  Based on that date, it seems like they are just using the start of the loan or the 30 day late as the DOFD.  Should I leave TU alone, or is there a secret coding that I can't see that shows this as a repo?

to get a much accurate reporting, it's better to get a hard copy of each report. then i'd opt-out and delete old addresses. dispute with CRA JA style. also keep sending a GW letter, find executives' email address or physical work address (CEO etc. of the CU). good luck!

Message 11 of 12
AlphaKenny
Contributor

Re: Can someone critique my dispute letter to the CRA's?

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by "JA style"?
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.