Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please explain this to me.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please explain this to me.

Since we sent you the results of our processing of your dispute, we have discovered an inaccuracy. We have contacted the furnisher of the information or the vendor that collected the information from a public record source such as a court or other government office regarding the item you disputed. The credit grantor has confirmed the accuracy of the deleted or updated item; therefore, it has been re-added or revised. Please refer to your personal credit report for the name, address, and phone number (if available) of the credit grantor who verified this information. If you still believe the item is inaccurate, then we will add a statement of continued dispute to the credit report at your request.

FINANCIAL CREDIT NETWORK
XXXXXXXXXX
IF ACCOUNT WAS OPENED AS A RESULT OF IDENTITY THEFT, THE CREDIT GRANTOR MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER. THE CREDIT GRANTOR REQUESTS THAT YOU CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY 800 540 9011

By law, we cannot disclose certain medical information (relating to physical, mental, or behavioral health or condition). Although we do not generally collect such information, it could appear in the name of a data furnisher (i.e., "Cancer Center") that reports your payment history to us. If so, those names display in your report, but in reports to others they display only as MEDICAL PAYMENT DATA. Consumer statements included on your report at your request that contain medical information are disclosed to others.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can someone please explain this to me.

does this mean i deleted it off my credit and now its back on?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

does this mean i deleted it off my credit and now its back on?

Yes. What was the nature of the dispute? Is the item accurate or not?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the item accurate. I was out of state at the time and my ex put medical bills in my name on my old medical card that i got fired from.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is the item accurate. I was out of state at the time and my ex put medical bills in my name on my old medical card that i got fired from.

That amounts to identity theft. Use the identity theft provision of FCRA, to get it removed from your reports. Google FCRA and read up on it, its pretty clear what you need to send them.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.