cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can;t get approved for anything but Cap One CC!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can;t get approved for anything but Cap One CC!!!

I bet you could get store card offers if you used the shopping cart trick--  search on here how to do that and the list of stores that it works on.   Pick a couple of them that interest you and that you would buy from.    

I also think a Discover secured card would be a great idea as well.    

Message 11 of 13
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

I'd think twice about doing the SCT. Quite often the limits are low and can leave you in toy card limbo. Let the Cap1 report for a few months while doing what you can with the derogs then see what your scores look like.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried sct (pretty sure i did everything correct) with no luck at a couple of places. Plus to be honest since all of this with the credit cards a couple of years ago i dont shop much at stores. I pay my bills and go shopping for food at aldis or bjs and thats it. I buy clothing and shoes ocassionally but always from different places at the lowest possible cost. For example all my nike sneakers come from the 19.99 sale shelf. So im pretty sure even if i got a store card it would be closed for non use before long.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.