Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't tell who made a hard inquiries

tag
nickcredit
Established Member

Can't tell who made a hard inquiries

I'm working on my fiance's credit report. She has almost perfect credit except TU shows 2 hard pulls this year.

1) One is from our wedding venue which was supposed to be a soft pull. They and the credit company they used are writing us letters explaining their mistake. Will these letters be good enough for the CRA's to remove the hard inquiries?

2) The other is unidentifyable. How are we supposed to know what or who Tss-L06700Bi/Screeningpr is?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can't tell who made a hard inquiries

@nickcredit wrote:

I'm working on my fiance's credit report. She has almost perfect credit except TU shows 2 hard pulls this year.

1) One is from our wedding venue which was supposed to be a soft pull. They and the credit company they used are writing us letters explaining their mistake. Will these letters be good enough for the CRA's to remove the hard inquiries?

2) The other is unidentifyable. How are we supposed to know what or who Tss-L06700Bi/Screeningpr is?

1) It'll be enough.

2) I googled the last part and came up with this:

http://thescreeningpros.com/contactus/contactus.html

Could that be it?

Food for thought on the inquiries...FICO stops scoring them after 12 months and inquiry damage is overrated anyway. If wanting the first, at least, to be removed on principle then that's not-FICO related anyway. I'd consider it too.

Message 2 of 3
nickcredit
Established Member

Re: Can't tell who made a hard inquiries

Fantastic! I was google searching all sort of combinations but obviously that's it. I still have no idea what it's for but that's it! Thank you.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.