Established Member
nickcredit

Can't tell who made a hard inquiries

I'm working on my fiance's credit report. She has almost perfect credit except TU shows 2 hard pulls this year.

1) One is from our wedding venue which was supposed to be a soft pull. They and the credit company they used are writing us letters explaining their mistake. Will these letters be good enough for the CRA's to remove the hard inquiries?

2) The other is unidentifyable. How are we supposed to know what or who Tss-L06700Bi/Screeningpr is?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Can't tell who made a hard inquiries

nickcredit wrote:

I'm working on my fiance's credit report. She has almost perfect credit except TU shows 2 hard pulls this year.

1) One is from our wedding venue which was supposed to be a soft pull. They and the credit company they used are writing us letters explaining their mistake. Will these letters be good enough for the CRA's to remove the hard inquiries?

2) The other is unidentifyable. How are we supposed to know what or who Tss-L06700Bi/Screeningpr is?

1) It'll be enough.

2) I googled the last part and came up with this:

http://thescreeningpros.com/contactus/contactus.html

Could that be it?

Food for thought on the inquiries...FICO stops scoring them after 12 months and inquiry damage is overrated anyway. If wanting the first, at least, to be removed on principle then that's not-FICO related anyway. I'd consider it too.

Established Member
nickcredit

Re: Can't tell who made a hard inquiries

Fantastic! I was google searching all sort of combinations but obviously that's it. I still have no idea what it's for but that's it! Thank you.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}