Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can this be corrected?

tag
elsdog
Valued Member

Can this be corrected?

According to both my TU and EQ report I have 3 accounts that have been 60 days late or worse. In looking through my accounts I can only find 1. Am I not looking in the correct place? Number of times ever 30, 60 or 90 days only one account has 90 days marked. Worst delinquency only one account has 90 or more notated. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is an aspect that FICO places the most weigh on.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bruiseviolet
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can this be corrected?

Does it say when the accounts were past due?  My husbands reports lates on his student loan payments of 120 days- from way back in 1997.  Hasn't had a late payment since- but those still show up.  

Message 2 of 3
elsdog
Valued Member

Re: Can this be corrected?

Student loan is the one reporting the 90 days from about 3 years ago. It is paid, but still has the negs. I don't have anymore that were more than 60 days. Have a couple that reported 30 late on two different occasions months apart does fico add them together to get the 60?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.