Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you self-report Paypal credit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you self-report Paypal credit?

Hi, I recently applied and got approved for PayPal credit without researching it.. Rookie mistake, I know, but since it doesn't report, on the bright side it can keep util rates down.. I was wondering if you can self-report PayPal credit to the CRA's and if anyone's had success doing it.

Thanks, 

Miguel Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you self-report Paypal credit?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I recently applied and got approved for PayPal credit without researching it.. Rookie mistake, I know, but since it doesn't report, on the bright side it can keep util rates down.. I was wondering if you can self-report PayPal credit to the CRA's and if anyone's had success doing it.

Thanks, 

Miguel Smiley Happy

UTIL is based on whats in your reports. If it does not report, its not going to change your UTIL.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right but if you pay with Paypal Credit instead of CC, your util doesn't go up =keeps it low

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Right but if you pay with Paypal Credit instead of CC, your util doesn't go up =keeps it low

Ok, I get where you're coming from there. 

Message 4 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

No.

One must meet the qualifications for and execute a credit reporting agreement with the CRA in order to report to them.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.