Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you view acct. numbers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you view acct. numbers?

OK, I've been added as an AU on 3 CC's and the only CA not reporting them is EX. I can view the accts on the 3 in 1 report area here but I can't see the whole acct. number. I was planning on faxing EX the CC info along with a dispute for a collection account so they could maybe fix it all at once. Anyone know how to do this?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you view acct. numbers?

kahuna wrote:
OK, I've been added as an AU on 3 CC's and the only CA not reporting them is EX. I can view the accts on the 3 in 1 report area here but I can't see the whole acct. number. I was planning on faxing EX the CC info along with a dispute for a collection account so they could maybe fix it all at once. Anyone know how to do this?

Only partial account numbers show for your protection. You may be able to call the CRA and get the full account number or my reports that are mailed directly from the CRA show the full numbers.

However, you faxing this information will not get it reported. The creditor has to report it. It could be the creditor doesn't report to EX or that EX is just taking longer to update, when was it reported on the others?
Message 2 of 3
tcham54687
New Contributor

Re: Can you view acct. numbers?

kahuna wrote:

My TU and EX credit reports obtained through annualcreditreport.com has the full account numbers on it.
APR 25, 2008 FICO TU:668/EX:654/EQ:642
Jun 05, 2008 FICO TU:698/EX:697/EQ:709
Aug 01, 2008 FICO TU:724/EX:741/EQ:749
Mar 15, 2013 Fico TU 725/EX 677/EQ/735 (EX has a $60 collection...#$%^ me)
Apr 7, 2013 FICO TU 756/EX 747/EQ 771
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.