Regular Contributor
kahuna

Can you view acct. numbers?

OK, I've been added as an AU on 3 CC's and the only CA not reporting them is EX. I can view the accts on the 3 in 1 report area here but I can't see the whole acct. number. I was planning on faxing EX the CC info along with a dispute for a collection account so they could maybe fix it all at once. Anyone know how to do this?
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can you view acct. numbers?

kahuna wrote:
OK, I've been added as an AU on 3 CC's and the only CA not reporting them is EX. I can view the accts on the 3 in 1 report area here but I can't see the whole acct. number. I was planning on faxing EX the CC info along with a dispute for a collection account so they could maybe fix it all at once. Anyone know how to do this?

Only partial account numbers show for your protection. You may be able to call the CRA and get the full account number or my reports that are mailed directly from the CRA show the full numbers.

However, you faxing this information will not get it reported. The creditor has to report it. It could be the creditor doesn't report to EX or that EX is just taking longer to update, when was it reported on the others?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources
New Contributor
tcham54687

Re: Can you view acct. numbers?

kahuna wrote:

My TU and EX credit reports obtained through annualcreditreport.com has the full account numbers on it.
APR 25, 2008 FICO TU:668/EX:654/EQ:642
Jun 05, 2008 FICO TU:698/EX:697/EQ:709
Aug 01, 2008 FICO TU:724/EX:741/EQ:749
Mar 15, 2013 Fico TU 725/EX 677/EQ/735 (EX has a $60 collection...#$%^ me)
Apr 7, 2013 FICO TU 756/EX 747/EQ 771

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+