cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled NY & Co and Loft! Last two teeny limits gone!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancelled NY & Co and Loft! Last two teeny limits gone!

Got these at $250 starting CL, and in the last month I've been approved for the Discover IT ($2400) and Citi DC ($1500). I also have had a Cap one Journey for a while ($2700).  My store cards now are ones I I use - Amazon ($800) and VS ($1000). I'm keeping my overstock ($1700) for a little padding right now. Down to 6 cards - feels good to weed out some of the cards I just don't need or want anymore. Cancelled my $500 Target a bit ago. Lucky for me I have student loans and another number of other aged accounts, so my AAoA should still be about 5 years. Not great, but not too bad. 

It sorta feels like I'm moving on in the next step of my credit journey.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cancelled NY & Co and Loft! Last two teeny limits gone!

Nice work! It looks like you are making good progress.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

But... 5% off.... target...

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just don't want to shop there anymore. I'm not a fan. I was a cad holder for  5years and I am just over it. I can get everything and more at amazon for 5% off as well, and not leave the house. I like leaving the house, just not to shop!  

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair enough! I don't shop much outside either, to be honest, but when I do it's either Costco or Target. They happen to be next door to each other right off the highway on the way home from work for me. Too easy not to.

Grats on reaching your goals!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.